Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful for .....
-My boyfriend
-My dog Daniel
-My house which i live in
-My life
-The fact that i have an opportunity to be in this country
-My education
-God
-My mom and Dad
-My younger brother
-The person who am today
-Going to college
-My friends
-How for i have gotten in life
-Being Happy
-Having a good health
-having the chance to travel
-being me
-My freedom
-My rights
-wonderful events in my life
-All the happy memories
-My grandparents
-Dreams
-My hope
-Nature around me
- Music
-love
-air
-My religion
-The star and the moon
-The rain and the sun
- The ability to help others in need
-Happy events that will come
-My job
-The people who help one another in this world
- Smiles
-Laughter
-Joy and peace
--Love and trust that my parents offer me
-My car
-To spend family time

No comments:

Post a Comment