Monday, November 1, 2010

Blog 5

Spending time with loved ones.

As we grow up we are surrounded by all the people we love and people who care about us . We have mom and dad to take care of us. Its as if they were our superheros . They always there when we cry ,when we laugh . It does not matter what occasion but they are there when we need their help . At all times they try to keep us protected and safe .

When I was about eight years old I remember I would love to go anywhere my mom went . I loved when we would spend time together in the kitchen and i would help her make diner . In my mother i found that security and love I was looking for . As i got older I was very suprised that I will tell my mom everything about my life . I think its important for parents to spend time with their children in order to have a good parent and child relationship .

Cultivating vs Finding

If we talk about a relationship between a couple cultivating and finding can apply . There are some women and man who look for a mate in order to succeed together . The have dreams such as buying a car, a house or going on vacation . They plan out these goals and as a couple decide that the will work together in order to make these goals possible . On the other hand finding is when your looking for something specific . For example you want to marry a guy who owns a house and a car and he is very rich ,So you would look for a guy who meets those qualities . I would prefer more to cultivate something together with my partner in order for us to succeed together and to help one another .

Gratitude

I have an enormous gratitude with my parents for taking care for me all this time . They have provided me with everything I needed and they always cared for me . People can have many ways of showing their gratitude for something they are thank full . The way I thanked my parents was by not giving them much problems . As they raised me I would also listen to them, do chores around the house , and I also put lots of effort in school so they would be proud of me . My parents always told me that they would do anything for me as long as I did my best in school . I Listened to my parents and thats way am here .I want to show my parents all the effort they put to raise me was for a good and that I would not let them down.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Susana. Can you believe that? I also choose Spending More Time with Loved Ones and Gratitude as my topics. If you could make your long sentence like "My parents always told me that they would do anything for me as long as I did my best in school ". shorter, I will be very thankful.

    ReplyDelete